Online Grocery Orders
We thank you in advance for your support and for shopping with us! We appreciate your patience, flexibility, and understanding during this difficult time. As we have limited employees and resources, we will not be making exceptions to the below ordering system unless there is an urgent emergency. Remember, each of our customers are equally important to us. We promise that we want nothing more than to fill your order and provide the best customer service we can, but we also need YOUR help in following our process so that we can get to every customer.
We will not be taking additions to orders when we notify you to pick up your order or that we will be delivering shortly. Nor will we be taking additions if you call us.
If you place more than 1 order in a week, they will be rung up separately - we will not combine.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER BELOW:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Placing the Order: Place your order online by completing the form below. We have broken it out by department, please enter in the items for each department with quantity number and specify if you are OK with substitutions or NOT OK with substitutions. See "What's Available" below for more information.
2) Payment: We are excited to say that you can now place your credit card information into the form (which is secure). There will be a $5 service fee on all orders placed moving forward. This is in order to continue to be able to provide this service to offset the costs of shopping and payment processing. We hope you can understand.
3) Payment/Form Logistics: You will receive an email from us telling you that your order was received. Stripe will securely keep your card number which we will charge after shopping. You will see one charge for the service fee right away and then a final charge for the total cost of your order when we are done shopping.
4) Picking Up Your Order: You will receive an email or a text from our shopper when we are done shopping letting you know that your order is ready for pick up. We keep all food refrigerated, in the freezer, or in the warmer, depending on the required temperature, while we wait for your arrival. Please arrive promptly as we do have limited space. When you get to the store, call 203-227-2066 and let us know that you are here - please provide your order number and the last name on your order.
5) Delivery Service: As this is an emergency service, we cannot deliver to every customer. We are asking that you only use this service if you absolutely cannot do curbside pick-up (i.e., you or someone in your household is unwell or you are a senior). We are only delivering to Weston households at this time. We cannot guarantee the time that it will be delivered, but assume that if you are high risk, you will be home. We encourage you to utilize pick up service, which has just as much contact as delivery (none), or shop in our store if you are able to.
6) Timing: We are operating at filling orders same day if placed before 1pm or the next morning if placed after 1pm. Note that this might change and we will update on our Facebook page and here on our website. We are open for online ordering 7 days a week!
Due to current demand, we cannot guarantee that every item on your list will be available. Brands & organic options are limited at this time so please give us broad requests (ex. Whole Milk, Pasta, Chicken Breasts) instead of brand names. We will do our very best to fill your order and will make substitutions to the next closest item when needed and call you with any questions, unless you specify you do not want any. In that case, we will skip to the next item on your list.
As we are not set up for online inventory/shopping and this is an emergency, temporary service, we will not be able to provide you with a total for your order until it is completed. We will leave the itemized receipt in your bag.
We want each and every customer to be 100% satisfied with their order. To request a refund or have a question about your receipt/order, please email us at with your order number in the subject line of the email and a picture of your itemized receipt. We promise to get back to you within less than 24 hours and resolve your concern. Each case is different, but, generally, if you are unhappy with your purchase, we issue refunds within 30 days of original purchase and so long as you can provide a copy of the receipt. Again, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
For any technical difficulties, please email us at and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To get an estimate of when to expect your order, please enter your Order # to the right. You will receive your order # when you get your confirmation email. Remember, this is an estimate and not a guarantee.