Peter’s Weston Market is a full-service super market offering practical, upscale, and gourmet groceries and prepared foods. We also offer a large and growing selection of gluten-free, organic and all-natural grocery items. A family-run business since 1972, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high quality food.
Whether you are shopping for the coming week, or stopping by to pick up some of our delicious hot dishes for dinner, you are sure to be pleased with our selections.
For customers with Gluten Allergies or Concerns:
We offer store made soups made with gluten free pastas and our hot dishes are often made with gluten free flours.
Our deli offers sandwiches made on gluten free wraps and breads.
We have a full-service deli, prime meat department, fresh and organic produce, and a soup and salad bar. We also offer complete catering services - Check out the rest of this website to find our kitchen and deli catering menus!
Party Size Dirty Birds!!
Locally-Grown Fresh Produce!!
COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 2020:
In addition to our current and enhanced sanitation and safety measures, we have some updates for our customers:
1) We have adjusted our hours temporarily, closing 1 hour earlier than normal to give our employees time to sanitize and to rest. This means we will close at 6pm on Sundays and 7pm on all other days, unless otherwise communicated.
2) If you have been unwell or have been traveling or on spring break, please do not come into the store. Please utilize our delivery and back door pick up options.
3) Sandwich and deli orders (with no additional items) - please call our store to place an order - we are fully staffed in the deli!
4) All other orders can be placed by email at . We are filling them in the order we receive them and appreciate your patience.
5) We also ask that if you do come into the store to please only touch what you are buying, moving quickly through the store and to practice social distancing, minimizing contact with others.
6) Reusable bags are currently PROHIBITED due to the spread of unwelcome germs. We have plastic and paper bags available at no cost to you.
7) We have temporarily closed our self serve areas such as the hot food bar, salad bar, and soup bar. We do have prepared salads and prepared meals and soups for heating up at home! Our coffee bar will now be served to you from our employees.
Thank you everyone for your support and patience through this time. We are working very hard to fill all of our online orders as fast as we can and really appreciate your understanding!!