Owner/Manager - Jim Magee
Peter's Weston Market
190 Weston Road
Weston, CT 06883
COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 2020:
In addition to our current and enhanced sanitation and safety measures, we have some updates for our customers:
1) We have adjusted our hours temporarily, closing 1 hour earlier than normal to give our employees time to sanitize and to rest. This means we will close at 6pm on Sundays and 7pm on all other days, unless otherwise communicated.
2) If you have been unwell or have been traveling or on spring break, please do not come into the store. Please utilize our delivery and back door pick up options.
3) Sandwich and deli orders (with no additional items) - please call our store to place an order - we are fully staffed in the deli!
4) All other orders can be placed by email at . We are filling them in the order we receive them and appreciate your patience.
5) We also ask that if you do come into the store to please only touch what you are buying, moving quickly through the store and to practice social distancing, minimizing contact with others.
6) Reusable bags are currently PROHIBITED due to the spread of unwelcome germs. We have plastic and paper bags available at no cost to you.
7) We have temporarily closed our self serve areas such as the hot food bar, salad bar, and soup bar. We do have prepared salads and prepared meals and soups for heating up at home! Our coffee bar will now be served to you from our employees.
Thank you everyone for your support and patience through this time. We are working very hard to fill all of our online orders as fast as we can and really appreciate your understanding!!